We have a diverse group of parishioners at Trinity. Ages range from infancy up, with a wide representation in most groups. Many of our members are drawn from the Northwestern State University faculty and staff, while others are newcomers to town or members of families who have been here for generations. We take full advantage of the flexibility of the Book of Common Prayer, varying our selection of rites and prayers within those rites depending on the season of the church year.
Our music is a source of great pleasure to us. We have an excellent organist and a small, enthusiastic choir which employs the talents of both church members and Northwestern State University music students. Children are most emphatically welcomed at our services; as a courtesy to parents we do offer nursery care during both our services. And, like most Episcopal churches, we have a coffee hour following the service, as well as pancake breakfasts and potluck luncheons several times a year.
- Youth Fundraiser Breakfast–Dec 9, 9:30 AM
- Relay For Life Team Meeting–Dec 9
- Lessons and Carols–Dec 11, 6:00 PM
- Poinsettias Signups– Dec 16
- Adopt a Angel Gift Drop Off– Dec17
- Blue Christmas/Soup Supper– Dec 21, 6:00PM
- Holy Eucharist with Lessons and Carols– Dec 23, 10:30 AM
- Carol Brunsgaard Birthday Party–Dec 23, 11:30 AM
- Family Christmas Service–Dec 24, 4:00 PM
- Candlelight Christmas Service–Dec 24, 9:00 PM
- New Year’s Eve Brunch–Dec 30, 11:30 AM
- Bishop Official Visit—Feb 17, 2019