We have a diverse group of parishioners at Trinity. Ages range from infancy up, with a wide representation in most groups. Many of our members are drawn from the Northwestern State University faculty and staff, while others are newcomers to town or members of families who have been here for generations. We take full advantage of the flexibility of the Book of Common Prayer, varying our selection of rites and prayers within those rites depending on the season of the church year.
Our music is a source of great pleasure to us. We have an excellent organist and a small, enthusiastic choir which employs the talents of both church members and Northwestern State University music students. Children are most emphatically welcomed at our services; as a courtesy to parents we do offer nursery care during both our services. And, like most Episcopal churches, we have a coffee hour following the service, as well as pancake breakfasts and potluck luncheons several times a year.
Mark Your Calendar!!
- Evening Prayer–Feb 7 at 5:15 PM.
- FUNdraising Carnival Season Painting Event–Feb 10 at 11:00 AM
- Morning Prayer– Feb 11 at 8:30 AM
- Holy Eucharist with Rev Liz Ratcliff–Feb 11 at 10:30 AM.
- Pancakes for Dinner–Feb 13 at 6:00 PM
- Ashes to Go–Feb 14 at 9:00 AM to Noon
- Holy Eucharist for Ash Wednesday–Feb 14 at 6:00 PM
- Bishop Visitation. Single Service. Feb 18 at 10:30 AM. Reception to follow.
- Family Eucharist Service and Potluck–Feb 28 at 5:30 PM